Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (Subject to availability)
During the colder seasons, the Assos Mille GT Winter Bib Tight provides the insulation and coverage you need when shorts paired with knee warmers just won't cut it. RX Heavy and RX Light fabrics are strategically placed to keep the wind and rain out and your body heat in. An odorControl treatment prevents the build-up of bacteria for improved longevity.
The MILLE S7 EVO insert is a top option for getting the miles in, with 8mm of memory foam that absorbs shock. A three-layer perforated foam keeps the air flowing for added freshness. Up top, the tight is supported by wide stretchy bib straps with a stabilising Y-shaped back, and reflective details on the back of the calves improve visibility.
- RX Heavy: A brushed warp-knit fabric developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add high levels of insulation, and remain extremely flexible. ECO water-repellent / odorControl
- RX Light: Lightweight, asymmetrical-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to provide light insulation and boost comfort in high-flex areas. ECO water-repellent / odorControl
- MILLE S7 EVO: The MILLE elastic interface insert, evolved. New black colourway, and 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabiliser in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch
- Reflective bands: Placed on the backs of the calves for added visibility
- regularFit: Optimised for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than the Assos second-skin racingFit