Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
The Alpha RoS 2 Light Jacket by Castelli is a lighter version of its ultimate winter jacket, ideal for milder conditions.
The new and updated Alpha RoS 2 Light Jacket offers a versatility that disrupts conventional jacket and jersey categorisation. It offers the functionality and comfortable fit of a jersey with the protection of a jacket, shifting the focus of riding through bad weather off kit decisions and back onto your performance.
The front and sleeves of the jacket are made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabric. The lightweight fabric has a unique membrane that delivers the triple crown of being completely windproof, highly breathable, and water repellent. Water resistance is improved further with minimal seaming and seam sealed shoulders, eliminating points where moisture can enter the jacket.
For riding when the temperature is in the low teens or the efforts intensify, the back of the jacket is Castelli’s Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric. This material sheds rain thanks to its water repellent finish but is highly breathable allowing sweat and moisture to escape.
The Alpha Light jacket has an internal vest that hugs close to your body. The construction means you can regulate your temperature with ease by opening the external layer to allow airflow into the jacket and evacuate moisture without sacrificing insulation and exposing your body to wind chill.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 150 fabric on front and sleeves for wind protection, breathability, and effective rain protection
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry on back allows heat and sweat escape while shedding rain thanks to nanotechnology water-repellent finish
- Alpha double-layer construction separates windproof layer from insulation, allowing controlled ventilation
- Inner insulation layer in Prosecco Strada for lightweight insulation with effective moisture management
- Double YKK® Vislon® front zippers
- Front zippered pocket
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you
- 7˚ – 15˚C / 45˚ – 59˚F
- Weight: 421g (Large)