Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (Subject to availability)
Light, packable, durably waterproof, highly breathable, and aero fitting. The Castelli Idro Pro 3 brings all these features together for any rider, pro or amateur, whose jacket is a necessity and must (or chooses to) ride in any weather conditions, no matter what.
At the core of the Idro Pro 3 is the GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRYÔ 2-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric. This fabric allows Castelli to make a jacket that is lighter than ever whilst being more breathable and able to shed rain better than any other.
The Idro Pro 3 has a remarkably close -to-body fit for a GORE-TEX® cycling jacket. Castelli achieves this by tactically placing panels of stretchy GORE-TEX® Topo fabric in the side panels, shoulders, and sleeves. This gives the jacket its aero fit whilst also making it incredibly packable.
Every detail of the Idro Pro 3 has been obsessed over and designed so you can ride all day in the rain. There are 2 external pockets so you don’t have to unzip to reach your jersey pockets. Fully taped seams, a waterproof zipper, and stretch wrist closures seal out the elements. A drop tail protects you from road spray. Reflective trim is there for your safety.
- GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRYÔ 2-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric
- Stretch GORE-TEX® side panels, shoulders, and sleeves
- Stretch wrist closures seal wrists and integrate with gloves
- YKK® Vislon® waterproof zipper
- 2 external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Full taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to fit into jersey pocket
- 4˚ – 18˚C / 39˚ –64˚F
- Weight: 178g (M)