Built around Castelli’s Squadra base model, the Trofeo jersey is a performance-orientated, all-round cut for everything from weekend crits to grand fondos.
The main body is made from Castelli’s ProSecco Micromesh fabric for its high wicking and lightness. The sleeves are Velocity Rev2 fabric creating a close-to-body fit and raw cut sleeve endings reduce seams and increase aerodynamics.
The covered YKK zip and 3 rear pockets faithfully reproduce the details seen in the pro peloton, while the drop tail keeps pockets in place.
- ProSecco Micromesh fabric used in the main body
- Mesh side panels for breathability
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on the sleeves for close fit and raw-cut endings
- Covered YKK zipper on front
- Drop tail for extra cover
- 3 rear pockets
- Reflective piping
- Temperature comfort range of 18˚ – 34˚C