Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
The Castelli Estremo Gloves are ideal for the very coldest days – if you suffer from cold hands, these gloves will keep them warm even when the temperature drops below zero.
Castelli has made the back of the glove thick with insulation while the palm is fleece lined but still quite thin resulting in a winter cycling glove that provides more warmth for its bulk on the coldest of days, without sacrificing feel or control.
Made from the same Windstopper X-Fast fleece back fabric, as some of our warmest jackets the Estremo blocks the wind and sleet and snow. While the long cuff has a gusseted Velcro closure making getting into these gloves easy but allowing you to get a really snug closure.
The palm is lightly padded and very grippy just as you would expect from a performance glove. while the thumb area has a microsuede surface for glasses/nose wiping duties.
The Castelli Estremo Glove has been designed for the coldest conditions- ideal for low temperatures (-5c) and wintery weather conditions.
- Our warmest cold weather glove yet
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast fabric for total wind protection
- Fleece liner for cold protection
- Embossed tone on tone scorpion logo on back
- Silicone print on palm for a better grip
- High Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Pre-curved construction
- Microsuede thumb panel
- Castelli comfort range -5˚ to 5˚C
- Sizes XS-2XL
- Weight (Pair) 165g