R4B Uomo: fi’zi:k’s range of road cycling shoes is developed in collaboration with leading professional cyclists. The best technologies, materials, R&D, testing and manufacture techniques are used to deliver you the best shoes for road riding and racing, and trickle down throughout the range.
- Adjusting the two straps closest to the toe will alter the fit and distributed pressure around the foot, enhancing comfort and performance.
- Adjusting the BOA dial will alter the fit of the heel cup around the foot, increasing power transfer and maximising performance.
- Injection Composite Carbon Outsole, vented to improve its aerodynamics
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 and Micro Straps closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: fully adjustable down to the toe using BOA and Micro Straps closure system
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 254g (size 42.5)