Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
The Sorpasso RoS Bibtight from Castelli is made for long ride in the widest range of conditions.
The tight features the ultra-stretchy, warm and water repellent Nano Flex 3G fabric. The fabric uses the third generation of Castelli’s nanotechnology fabric treatment that adds a high level of water repellency without affecting breathability, stretch or warmth. The fabric also offers a compressive fit that moves with you for all-day comfort.
On the thighs and rear of the tights there are panels of Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric to provide a bit more wind protection and warmth, as well as protection from any road spray.
It’s not only about the fabrics. Anatomical patterning gives a bend at the knee and the hip, while seamless bib straps lie flat and hold the tights and seat pad perfectly in place so you can concentrate on your efforts. Multiple reflective panels keep you visible and YKK® Camlock® zippers at the ankles make for easy on and lock and a secure closure.
The Bibtight uses Castelli’s Progetto X2 seat pad. This pad features two isolated layers that work in tandem with your body and saddle to eliminate friction while still offering substantial cushioning where it’s needed most.
- Rain or Shine engineering
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for the ideal mix of warmth, stretchy compression, softness, and water repellency
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric panel on upper front and thighs for extra warmth, and on the back to protect from road spray
- Anatomic cut to hips and knees
- Reflective inserts for visibility from behind
- Lie-flat elastic bib straps
- YKK® Camlock® zippers at ankles
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad for long hours in the saddle
- 0˚ – 12˚C / 32˚ – 54˚F
- Weight: 302g (Large)