Spread the cost of your purchase with V12 Finance
Spread the cost - finance available on orders of £250 and above.
Finance is available on all orders with a balance of at least £250 > £15,000 (Max).
We work in partnership with V12 Retail Finance, an industry leading finance administrator with highly rated customer care.
Here's how it works, in six simple steps...
- Choose products to purchase from our website or shop.
- Give us a call to set up your account and reserve your chosen products
- Select a finance option that suits you
- Complete application. You can do this online at home, or with the help of our team in store.
- Within a few minutes, you'll receive notification of a decision
- Complete the electronic signature to finalise the agreement. We'll receive confirmation and process your order for collection only.
What finance options are available?
- 0% Finance > Available on full price products (at RRP) . You can choose 12 monthly repayments (with the option of deffering your first payment by 3 months).
- Classic Credit at 4.9% Finance > Available on full price products (at RRP). You can choose 12, 18 or 24 monthly repayments.
Am I eligible to apply for finance? To qualify for finance, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are 18 or older.
- You, or your partner, are in full time employment, retired and receiving a pension, in receipt of a disability benefit, or self-employed.
- You have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue this residency.
- You have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to the delivery address.
- You have a bank or building society current account.
- Just give us a call on 01892 527069, or come and see us in our shop, and we'll get your application set up for you.
Can I apply for finance through the Wildside Cycles website?
- Not yet, but we should have this available soon.
How much deposit do I pay?
- A deposit is not necessary for finance, but is neccessary for securing a bike.
What if my application is declined? Can I ask why?
- We are not made aware of the reason for any application being declined.
Can I have the order delivered to an alternative address?
- No. For security reasons and to protect against fraudulent applications, your order must be delivered to your home address.
I still have some questions, can you help?
- If you have any other questions about our finance partner V12, see their website at v12retailfinance.com
*Kelly Cycles Limited, trading as Wildside Cycles, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking.