Bianchi Aria E-Road Ultegra - (Size S/ 53cm) - Now Available In Stock
- Regular price £4,600.00
Bianchi Aria E-Road Ultegra - (Size S/ 53cm) - Celeste - Now Available In Stock
The Bianchi Aria e-road bike – hidden powers when you need it.
Bianchi is a big deal in the world of high-performance road bikes: they constantly invest in technology in order to produce the best bikes in the world.
They have now used their expertise to create an e-bike. The new Bianchi Aria e-road bike is an electric version of their latest aero road bike and side by side, you might struggle to spot the difference.
The motor is designed to offer perfect power assist speeds between 15 and 25km/h. It’s powered by a 250W battery, just 40mm wide, positioned inside the downtube of the Aria e-Road frame. Choose how much power assist you need: 30% Green (ECO), 60% Orange (Comfort) or 100% Red (Power). The power assistance can be turned off and you can pedal the bike normally, with no interference. The bike can be charged via any household mains, it takes about 3.5 hours from empty to full.
Crucially, there is no compromise with the Bianchi Aria e-road bike. It’s a carbon, race-quality bike with disc brakes, and additional power when you need it.
- 3.5kg total weight of X35 V.2 motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring
- Slim 36V/250W V.2 rear hub motor produces 40Nm of torque
- Panasonic battery is 40mm wide. Completely integrated and hidden inside the downtube.
- Optimum power pedal assistance between 15 and 25km/h
- 3 levels of assistance: ECO (GREEN) 30%, COMFORT (ORANGE) 60%, POWER (RED) 100%
- Autonomy up to 1200 meter of elevation gain. Autonomy could be increased with 250W Xtra Power external battery
- ‘Flat to full’ mains-charge in 3.5-4hrs
- Zero motor drag to drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 drivetrain
- Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brakes, flat mount calipers
- Vision Trimax Alloy Disc wheelset
- Vittoria Rubino IV 700 x 28c tyres
- Selle Royal Seta S1 saddle
|FRAME||Aria E-Road Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shi|
|FORK||Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp, hydraulic|
|DERAILLEUR (FRONT)||Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000|
|DERAILLEUR (REAR)||Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11sp|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 50x34T, Crank Length: 165|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-2|
|CHAIN||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp|
|HUB FRONT||Vision Trimax alloy disc 12x100mm|
|HUB REAR||Vision Trimax alloy disc w/Ebikemotion rear hub|
|RIMS||Vision Trimax alloy disc|
|TYRES||Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0Graphene|
|HANDLEBAR||Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8m|
|STEM||Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise -8°, 1.1/|
|SADDLE||Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm|
|SEATPOST||Aria Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjust|
|NUMBER OF GEARS||22|
|MOTOR||EBIKEMOTION X35 SYSTEM: 250W REAR HUB MOTOR UNIT|